Serve My Landlord - ECS  announces one flat fee for process service in the City of Los Angeles and surrounding areas.  We will
serve your former landlord without the hidden fees and charges.  Included with our service is free proof of service and most cases it included the filing with the court.  If you require to have your former landlord served and don't want to waste your time and money, we are here to help you.  Allow our trained professional registered process servers handle the job of serving your former landlord.  Once we finish doing what we do best, all you have to do   is show up fo ryour court date. 
Landlord and Small Claims Actions - Many former tenants select to take their landlords to small claims court in order to obtain their security deposit.  Cases including landlord and tenant issues are well documented.  For many former tenants the best and least expensive option is small claims court.  At small claims court you are not represented by an attorney and therefore, it will keep the cost down in your case.  Filing a small claims action is easy and affordable.  Once a claim has been filed with small claims court, Serve My Landlord - ECS will serve your former landlord with the claim.  As a professional and reliable process service company we ensure your legal service is completed properly and filed with the court.
Landlord and Tenant Process Service - If you have a lanldord that owes you a security deposit refund or a tenant that has not paid rent, we are here to help you.  At ECS, we will not only serve your legal documents on the party, we will also file a proof of service witht he court indicating the job has been completed.  Don’t be fooled by imitators that advertise low ball pricing, keep in mind you get what you pay for.  We have heard from clients who hire a process server who they believed would save them money and in return not only did the job not get done, they almost lost their case as a result of it.  Keep in mind if you win your case, your court filing fees and process service fees can be entered into the judgment.  Always hire a professional registered process server with a reputation of getting the job done.  When it comes to legal service you shouldn’t be cutting corners.   


The materials contained on this Web Site has been prepared for the general informational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice.  Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute any binding business contract or relationship.

©2005-2011 Serve My Landlord - ECS